Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year, New Stuff

Hello again. And welcome.


As we begin a new year, I have started a new blog. I have decided to embrace my earthy spiritualism again. Maybe this time I am wise enough, old enough to handle what comes up.

I guess I have been dancing around this for years. Casting a small spell, here, flipping tarot cards there, but never really very seriously. Now at the dawn of my 48th year, fourth year of the tiger, and probably the beginning of my change it is time to fully embrace the mystery.

I've started with a banishing ritual to clear out old demons, and spirits in my new house, and the ones I didn't mean to bring with me from California. That’s life, ey?

Anyway here is a banishing ritual for those of you who would also like to start over this year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment