Monday, July 29, 2013

Love Letter From Cernunnos

Love Letter From Cernunnos

"You have given yourself to me…
Fully… You surrendered… You're mine!
Your heart belongs to me, your soul,
Your body, your breath, your everything! Mine!
And you will run with me,
Scream with me, and rut with me,
Tremble in terror and desire of me,
Dance that wild, frenzied dance with me,
Journey to the dark, dank depths with me.
And you will know sheer ecstasy, utter agony,
And the intoxicating thrill of the hunt.
And we will meet at the Crossroads together, as we always have.
We will wander far and wide, with a fire raging in your head.
And I will show you the way on those crooked and hidden paths
I will tell you things no other could
I will take you to places unknown, and unseen
I will teach you. Guide you. Push you. Pull you. Rip you open.
I will show you what it means to be my devotee
I will break you and remake you,
Over and over…
And you will love me…
And when I'm not with you…

Remember… Remember…

…Remember"




(http://crookedways.wordpress.com/)
Beautiful images and landscapes for meditation...
By: The Wyrding Way


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment