Sunday, August 3, 2014

Choose to Live


Here is the Daily Reflection:

I choose to live my life to the fullest.

 

I understand that life is short and unpredictable. Therefore, I bring all the joy, excitement, and passion I can into my life. This is a way of life that I find fulfilling, and it makes sense to me. 

When faced with multiple options, I choose the one that excites me the most. The choice that fills me with passion and awe is the only option for me. I am committed to getting the most from my life.

I am taking steps that free from hesitation, worry, and self-consciousness. This allows me to take on bigger challenges with confidence as I move forward in my life. 

By living this way, each day is interesting and exciting. I wake up with a sense of enthusiasm. Life is better when getting out of bed is easy. I love my life!

I am free from concerning myself with the expectations of others. I have my life to live and they are free to live theirs as they see fit.

 

Today, I strive to live my life to the maximum. I make choices that support my passions and serve as a good example to others.

 

Self-Reflection Questions:

 

1.    What is the one thing I would like to do that I have never done?

2.    Have I been living my life too cautiously and conservatively?

3.    How would my life change if I chose to live it to the fullest?

No comments:

Post a Comment